The 5th Annual Rural Preparedness Summit will be held June 21-22, 2016 in Fallon, Nevada. This event is completely FREE and includes breakfast, lunch, CEUs, and travel reimbursement! Breakfast and registration will begin at 7:30am each day with the conference concluding at 4:30pm. Travel reimbursements are based on GSA rates. There will also be some great raffle prizes!
The deadline to register is June 1, 2016. Register early to secure your spot!
Tuesday, June 21, 2016 – Plenary Sessions
- Planning for Access and Functional Needs Populations
- Forensic Assessment Services Triage Team (FASTT)/Mobile Outreach Safety Team (MOST)
- Community Paramedicine
- Beatty Incident
- Tribal Preparedness
Wednesday, June 22, 2016 – Plenary Sessions
- SB 459: Good Samaritan Drug Overdose Act
- Active Shooter (LIVE Project)
- Pediatric Preparedness
- Statewide Medical Surge Review and AB90
Wednesday, June 22, 2016 – Afternoon Tracks 1:30-4:30pm
- Track: Bleeding Control for the Injured
- Track: Psychological First Aid
- Track: Point of Distribution (PODs) in Rural Communities
Outdoor Displays Available for Viewing Both Days
- Humboldt General Hospital Mobile Medical Tent
- ARES Mobile Comms Unit
- Veterans Administration VA Bus
- UNR Extension Radon Testing Kits
*Topics, tracks, and displays are subject to change based upon presenter confirmation.
Download the PDF flyer here: RuralPreparednessSummitFlyer2016